Sunday, April 6, 2008

Newly Added ^__^

Hiya ! I updated again ^^ notice the cute little buttrfly where the ugly weird old icons used to be ? yes! I got a Favicon finally ^^ actually it was resting in my folder for a month now in shape of PSD file and Yay me I finally took my time off from Manga and projects and made this and loaded it here ^__^ *wow so happy over being lazy xP*

Also, added are Top Spots ~ Buy a spot there and make me happy ^__^ also get super cool people who come to visit me directed to your own site ^_^ and it's not even as expencive as usually sites are ^__^ Yay me ^^

And more ! added a U Drop I Link widget ! so whoever drops me an EntreCard would get his/her link shown on my blog ^__^ so come on get dropping *boy does that sound wrong ~_~*

And thanks to the sweet people who subscribed to my Feed ^__^ and to those who commented on my posts and left messages in my shoutbox ^^ that's so very sweet and supportive of you all ^_^

I've been having trouble with my net connection due to rains and storms here so it's hard to update, bear with me ^^;

Oh and I'm thinking of starting a contest here o.o... what sort of contest you ask? I don't know ... any ideas ? don't gimme a money giving idea >.> not giving out money, but I'll make custom graphics as prize ^^ so what contest should it be o.o ?

Till the next time I come here ^^

Ja ne ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage