Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bokura Ga Ita ~ Episode 3 ~ Review

Episode 3:

Ugh I'm halfway through it and I feel like crying T___T she's so so sweet! Yano kept missing reharsals in the summer vacations for the class plays and Nana was concerned.


Mizu and more classmates tried having a get together at the local festival and Nana dressed up in a yukata for Yano to see but he ended up not coming...







Nana got terribly depressed and then she saw his friend Takeuchiand he told her the reason for which he wasn't going out of his house... (so sad!!!)



Nana got sad thinking she was getting all excited while he as so sad but Takeuchi comforted her and told her it's good for Yano to have someone happy and excited near him.


Concerned, Nana went to his house and tried talking to him about why he couldn't come. He joked half the things off then got really sad...




When she was about to leave she rushed back in and told him he's not alone because she's always watching over him and because there are people who love him a lot... poor Nana T^T....




it was depressing to see him laugh hiding the pain inside....




Next day he appeared at the Play practices to Nana's shock. He teased her about the things she had said and she got annoyed and hit him.




Next was a really sweet scene *points to pic*
*SPOILERS AHEAD*

Next Yano fell asleep in class using Nana's bag as pillow, dreaming of the girl he had lost... when he woke up from his sad dream Nana was there, he asked her the same question he had asked his dead gf "shiawase te nani/what is happiness?" and she said almost the same thing that his dead gf had said...

what a beautiful series... I love every minute of it...

The endind track was Sunset by Mi, which really made me want to cry... reminded me of one pf my own poems... the way it reflected the pain...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage